Confirmation is immediate
No credit card or instant payment needed to book.
We'll send you an email confirming your reservation/payment details
Trip Title:Gwalior City Tour
Start Date:2026-09-26 End Date:2026-09-26
Booked For:1 days,0 night
Gwalior City Tour
Gwalior City Tour
Gwalior is a historic city located in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Popular because of the hilltop fort, Gwalior is full of palaces and glorious temples giving this city a majestic charm which speaks volumes of its glorious past. A historic city founded by king Surajesan, Gwalior is a city where India's most eminent royalty once resided. Jai Vilas Pala has the largest carpet in the world which took almost 12 years to weave and two most massive chandeliers in the world that weight close to 3.5 tonnes. The great Indian musician Tansen was born in Gwalior, and the tomb of Tansen is also an important place here. Every year, in November/December, a four-day Tansen Music festival is celebrated in the city where various classical musicians from all over the country perform on the stage near the tomb itself. Visit the various monuments and museums, eat the local delicacies like namkeen and go boating in Tighra Dam while you are in the city.
Gwalior City Tour
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India 474001
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
26 Sep 2026,
26 Sep 2026, 08:00 PM
Organizors & Pubslished by holidaylandmark
Email:- contact@HolidayLandmark.com |
7739774984 | You Tube
|Instagram | WWW | Facebook
- 8:00 am - Start the day by visiting Gwalior Fort, a hilltop fortress that dates back to the 8th century and offers stunning views of the city.
- 10:00 am - Next, visit the Jai Vilas Palace, a 19th-century palace that was built for the Scindia family and is now open to the public as a museum.
- 12:00 pm - Take a break for lunch at a local restaurant.
- 1:00 pm - Visit the Teli-ka-Mandir, a 9th-century temple that is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is known for its intricate carvings.
- 2:00 pm - Visit the Tansen Tomb, the final resting place of the famous 16th-century musician Tansen.
- 4:00 pm - Visit the Sas-Bahu Temple, an 11th-century temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- 5:00 pm - End the day by visiting the Gujari Mahal Archaeological Museum, which houses a collection of sculptures, inscriptions, and other artifacts from the region.
- 6:00 pm - Return to your hotel or other accommodation for the night.
Gwalior is known for the best culture and authentic tradition that is being followed here. This is one of the trending tourist spots that you surely can plan to visit. Located in the state of Madhya Pradesh, this city has earned the name because of the brave people who have ruled it and also the love of people for the art and architecture which is evident through the monuments that are built here. The best time to visit the place is in the winter when the climate is quite pleasant and you can explore many places at a time. This historical place surely will boost up your sport too. First, the Gwalior Fort which is known for the artistic skills. Other than this, you can also plan for Sun temple, Jai Vilas palace museum which is quite popular here. You cannot miss that imperial palace and towering forts.
Trip Payment Cancallation & Refund Information
Payment Terms & Conditions
Travelers are requested to follow the given itinerary for 1 Day Gwalior City Tour package. Ideally, this 1-day Gwalior City Tour package can not be customized, however, if guests prefer to visit a different set of places in the Gwalior City Tour, they can check the possibility of the same with the listed car rental companies and request a custom quote.
Payment Modes (1000 characters limits)
Online Mode and Offline mode both
Cancellation and Refund Policy: (1000 characters limits)
Please also note that if a particular Gwalior City Tour package is closed on the scheduled day of the tour, it will not be covered from the list of sightseeing places. Please check the possibility of visiting an alternate place with a cab vendor before you book the tour.