DevOps is a new trending word in IT industry these days. So for those who heard it for the first time and don’t know much about it, they can find dozens of definitions, of course on Google but in simple words we can say “DevOps is more of a culture than anything else”. DevOps is the transformational strategy you should adopt. It’s eliminating the chunkiness of the traditional relationship between development and operations. It will ask companies to increase the speed up of applications delivery without sacrificing the quality the customers expect. DevOps Improves developers makers strength, Implements automation and creates a feedback from Ops to Dev. DevOps is a big change it requires mindset and it send the changes across the enterprise but it can be done. Simply means developers and operations teams working together to innovate faster. The Individual and organizations have successes by implementing DevOps and seen huge improvement in their productivity and quality.
The advantages of DevOps are clear, but the way to change an organization to adopt a DevOps technique presents various difficulties, including how to develop the structure of a group and the culture, what tools to be utilize, how to acquire the abilities, what best practices to implement and how to construct a framework that is dependable and can scale. Here you need an experienced DevOps coach or trainer who can provide you his/her expertise to teach or guide you to learn the DevOps throughout process.
But before going further keep some points in your mind, qualities a DevOps trainers should have:-
- Experience of DevOps and the Industry: – You should find DevOps Instructor that has successfully embraced a DevOps culture on a large scale and also has experience in industry.
- Guidance of Process and Best DevOps Practices:- You need a specialist to guide you, to share dos and don’ts and to give rules and best practices so you comprehend when not to compromise.
- Personal Abilities:- Trainer ought to be patience, flexibility, empathy, ability to nurture others, creativity, commitment to the work and also the ability to be a team player
- Simplifying Ability:- Illustrate complex concepts you must draw comparisons to a variety of easily recognizable elements.
- Create an Environment :- A experienced trainer is attuned to his or her own energy level and that of the class
- Motivational Skills:- In order to create as many organic learning moments as possible a trainer has to encourage participants to learn themselves.
- Command of the Subject:- An expert DevOps trainer should have excellent understanding of the subject of the training
- Communication skills :- A qualified DevOps trainer must have good communication skills for effective delivery
Above mentioned skills are must to have in a DevOps trainer so that you can learn and implement it in a right way.
Now the question arises here where you can find Experienced DevOps trainers, consultant and mentors in you cities? Because this is a real challenge these days to find qualified DevOps trainers for Individual and Corporate training. So, I did some research to find and I stopped my search on devopstrainer.in. This is a great search portal where you can find qualified and experienced DevOps trainers across the world in many cities like Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Noida, London, Amsterdam, Singapore, San Francisco and many other cities in the world.