What is DevOps?
“DevOps is about breaking down the silos between different parts of the organization and making sure everyone is on the same page and working in the same direction,” (a clipped compound of development and operations) is a culture, movement or practice that emphasizes the collaboration and communication of both software developers and other information-technology (IT) professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes.
Why do we need DevOps?
There is currently a core, chronic conflict that exists in almost every IT organization. It is so powerful that it practically pre-ordains horrible outcomes, if not abject failure. It happens in both large and small organizations, for-profit and non-profit, and across every type of industry.
- More urgent, date-driven projects put into the queue
- Make environments available early in the Development process
- Make sure Dev builds the code and environment at the same time
- Create a common Dev, QA and Production environment creation process
- Enforce consistency in code, environments and configurations across the environments
Requirement of DevOps Trainers in India?
Agile development speeds software development. But Dev alone doesn’t get the app into the hands of the customer. Because Ops often hasn’t been involved in development and doesn’t understand what is needed, there is a lot of trial and error in deploying to production, wasting time. And if your software release isn’t automated, it makes getting a new app into production that much slower and error-prone. And to tackle with that DevOps trainer need to know how to overcome such situation so that his will help the employees and to an organisation as well. Trainer play best role in terms of give training of DevOps to the employees who are actual responsible for the production and functionality
Qualities of Best DevOps Trainers?
- good trainer should be patience, flexibility, empathy, ability to nurture others, creativity, commitment to the job and the ability to be a team player
- illustrate complex concepts you must draw comparisons to a variety of easily recognizable elements
- a great trainer is attuned to his or her own energy level and that of the class
- in order to create as many organic learning moments as possible a trainer has to encourage participants to learn themselves
- excellent understanding of the subject of the training
- must have good communication skills for effective delivery
Well known DevOps Trainers in India?
We have professional and experienced trainers form the industry having 10+ experience. They are talented and well known in the city for their training method (easy to learn and easy to understand). You can have look on their profile. So that, you can have faith on them. Click here find their profiles.